This Product is for Higher Education Only and because it is a subscription it is not returnable.
Full- and part-time enrolled university and college students, faculty and staff in accredited institutions are eligible to purchase Office 365 University. Higher-education students, faculty and staff must verify their eligibility online as part of the Office 365 University product activation process.
Includes: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, Publisher. (OneNote, Publisher and Access available on PC only.)
10 Reasons Higher-Education Students Will Love Office 365 University
- The best of Office: Includes the new Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
- The best price: At US$1.67 per month, it's a great deal. (Estimated retail price of US$79.99 for a four-year subscription.)
- Four years: If school takes more than four years, renew once for a total of eight years of Office 365 University.
- Digital note-taking: Take notes with touch, pen or keyboard in OneNote and keep them handy in the cloud and across multiple devices.
- Save to SkyDrive: Office 365 University saves documents to SkyDrive by default, so content is always available across devices.
- More storage: Additional 20 GB Premium SkyDrive Storage for a total of 27 GB.
- Skype: 60 Skype world minutes per month included.
- New upgrades: Get future upgrades and enhancements.
- Two installations: Install Office 365 University on up to two computers (PC or Mac) for one user.
- Office on Demand: Use it even when you are away from your PC by streaming full-featured Office to an Internet-connected Windows-based PC.
Office 365 adds more power to the Office you already know and use by making it easier to communicate and collaborate with others
Launch and sustain a professional website for your business
File sharing and managing projects
Share documents and collaborate with colleagues online
Get virtually anywhere access on nearly any device so you can be productive on the go
Email and calendars
Access your email and calendar from your computer, the web, and smart device
Office Web Apps
Create, store, and edit Office docs online
Instant messaging, presence, and conferencing
Connect immediately with colleagues. Set up and conduct online meetings
Security and trust
Microsoft helps keep your data safe and private